carpiste passionnés Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The Wizards led 30-13 after 12 minutes

Répondre au sujet    carpiste passionnés Index du Forum » On parle de tout Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Wizards led 30-13 after 12 minutes
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113
accro au forum

Féminin 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 475
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message The Wizards led 30-13 after 12 minutes Répondre en citant
(SportsNetwork.com) - Ball movement and defense have been key to the success of the Eastern Conference-leading Atlanta Hawks. The Hawks look to keep their successful reputation intact Sunday in a big showdown with the Southeast-rival Washington Wizards at Philips Arena. Atlanta has won seven in a row and 21 of their last 23 games, including Fridays 106-103 triumph over the suddenly streaking Detroit Pistons. The Pistons entered the night riding a seven-game win streak, but fell into a big hole early before making a comeback. Detroit trailed by more than 20 at one point in the game and pulled within 105-101 on a Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 3-pointer. Caldwell-Pope scored 16 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter and his desperation heave at the buzzer fell short. The Pistons had a chance to tie the game with two seconds left after Al Horford failed to control an inbounds pass. Horford finished with 19 points and pulled down 16 rebounds, while Paul Millsap netted 17 points with seven boards. Jeff Teague scored 14 points and handed out 11 assists for the Hawks, who are 28-8 on the season and made 48.8 percent from the floor. Teague had scored 20 or more in six straight games. This was another test for us, another challenge to see how were going to react to it, and were past it, said Millsap. Atlanta dished out 27 assists and has recorded 25 or more 22 times this season. It is averaging 23.9 assists per game. The Hawks have won a franchise-record eight in a row on the road and will try to improve their 15-3 record at Philips Arena. After hosting the rival Wizards, the Hawks will play four straight on the road against Philadelphia, Boston, Toronto and Chicago. The Hawks are allowing just 97.4 ppg and the Wizards are just ahead at 97.0 ppg. Washington, which is three games behind Atlanta in the division standings, is coming off Fridays 102-86 beatdown of the visiting Chicago Bulls. Toronto, Washington and Chicago are three games off the East lead. Marcin Gortat had 21 points and 13 rebounds, Bradley Beal added 17 points and John Wall tallied 16 points and 12 assists for the Wizards, winners in three straight, six of nine and 12 of the last 17 games. Wall, who 21 double-doubles on the season, was able to snatch a victory from Bulls guard Derrick Rose. You can tell he worked on his game, Rose said of Wall. Tonight, they jumped on us. It wasnt about the matchup, I would say. They jumped on us pretty quick from the beginning. The Wizards led 30-13 after 12 minutes and scored 60 points in the first half. Washington is 9-7 on the road and has lost three of its last four away from home. It will return to DC Tuesday to face the San Antonio Spurs. Atlanta defeated Washington, 106-102, on Nov. 25, as Teague scored 28 points and Wall countered with 21 and 13 assists. The Wizards have won four of the last six meetings in this series, but are 1-11 in the last 12 trips to Dixie. The Wizards and Hawks will meet again Feb. 4 and April 12. Adarius Glanton Jersey . -- For one night, Nick Calathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of Mike Conley on a short-term basis. Jacquizz Rodgers Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonline.com/Black-24-Brent-Grimes-Womens-… - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. Adam Humphries Jersey . Locke overcame a shaky start to pitch seven innings and Josh Harrison had three hits to extend his hot streak as the Pirates beat the Miami Marlins 7-3 on Wednesday night. Kwon Alexander Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own.New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers is hoping to pack out the stadium again and bring Champions League football back to the club. The former Liverpool and Swansea manager signed a 12-month rolling contract with his boyhood heroes on Monday.And the 43-year-old is aiming to consolidate Celtics position as top club in Scotland after replacing Ronny Deila as manager. Crowds have fallen away at Celtic Park despite the Hoops stretching their sequence of Scottish Premiership titles to five-in-a-row, with some fans unhappy at the style of football on show and a group of shareholders unsatisfied with the lack of progress into Resolution 12, in which Celtic are seeking answers from the SFA over possible lost revenue from UEFA competition in 2011.But Rodgers believes he will have more chance of fulfilling his aims if he can persuade most of the discontented supporters to return. Celtic supporters put on a show before a Champions League match We want to dominate in Scotland and qualify for the Champions League. We will need the fans to do that, the Northern Irishman said.This is an incredible football club and the support here is phenomenal. I need to get those stands full again.The top tier of the Lisbon Lions stand has been closed or empty and it is my job to get people in here again and inspire the supporters to come back and watch a game of football that inspires and excites them and is about scoring goals and winning. Rodgers believes he is taking over one of the biggest clubs in the world Ultimately that is what we want to do and if we can do that then we will be on the right track.ddddddddddddHere is not just about winning. Celtic is brought up to win in a way football, style, identity and that is something that hopefully we can create here and make the supporters proud of their team.Rodgers grew up supporting the Hoops from his home in the north of Ireland, and he recalled some memories of following the clubs fortunes.I have my uncles and cousins here, it was they who started me off on that front, Rodgers said. It was from early years, listening on the radio. Ronny Deila paraded the Scottish Premiership trophy twice in two seasons The first game I went to was 1984, it was a friendly, Celtic versus Finn Harps over in Ireland, that was my first memory.I was 11 years of age and from then I have been in the Celtic family with many relations, brothers, cousins, uncles all throughout the world, huge supporters and it is very much being their life.I am very lucky to be able to step out of the stands and onto the sidelines and manage the team. Win a trip to Kansas City, USA! Ivy Investments are offering Sky Sports MLS fans the chance to win a trip to Kansas City, USA Also See: Rodgers: Celtic not a step down Skipper Brown hails Rodgers Nicholas: Brendan can be great Celtic appoint Rodgers Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Mar 8 Mai - 03:05 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 8 Mai - 03:05 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    carpiste passionnés Index du Forum » On parle de tout Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation