carpiste passionnés Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
group in Loughborough and has proven

Répondre au sujet    carpiste passionnés Index du Forum » On parle de tout Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
group in Loughborough and has proven
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113
accro au forum

Féminin 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 475
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message group in Loughborough and has proven Répondre en citant
Great Britain have named sprinter Asha Philip as team captain for this weeks World Indoor Championships in Portland. The 25-year-old, who will bid for a medal over 60m alongside team-mate Dina Asher-Smith at the Oregon Convention Centre on Saturday, will lead a youthful-looking 23-strong squad at the event.Philip, a former double-mini trampoline world junior champion, is ranked joint sixth in the world with a best time this year of 7.10 seconds. I love representing my country and its something that never gets old, so to have been selected to be captain of the British Athletics team at the World Indoor Championships is unreal and a massive honour, she said.This seems like this might be my year to finally shine. Everything has been going really well so far in 2016, so I hope to come here (to Portland) and execute my race and perform to the levels I know I can. Great Britain performance director Neil Black It would be the perfect way to head into the outdoor season in an Olympic year.Philip trains in Loughborough under Steve Fudge alongside some of Britains top male sprinters, including Adam Gemili, James Dasaolu and Paralympic champion Jonnie Peacock.British Athletics performance director Neil Black said: Anyone who has followed athletics and Asha will know the passion and enthusiasm she displays when it comes to representing her country. This seems like this might be my year to finally shine. Everything has been going really well so far in 2016 Asha Philip But what many may not know is that for the last year or so Asha has been training in an all-male sprinting group in Loughborough and has proven herself to be one of the leaders in that group, displaying a range of leadership skills we hadnt seen before.Asha has a big personality, but it is the steel, focus and drive behind the outward confidence which I want her to bring to the captaincy and that I am sure will inspire the rest of the team. I am delighted she has accepted this role. Daryl Williams Jersey . Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers. Russell Shepard Jersey . Hes even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards. So far, hes playing like his picture. http://www.nflpanthersgearofficial.com/julius-peppers-jersey/. - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. Ryan Kalil Jersey .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81. James Bradberry Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers.Canadas Charles Hamelin was knocked out of the Olympic mens 1,000-metre short track event Saturday at the Iceberg Skating Palace in Sochi when he fell during his quarter-final race. Competing in the third heat, the 29-year-old from Ste. Julie, Que., was sitting comfortably in second place when he lost his balance during a corner and slid into the boards, taking American Eduardo Alvarez with him. "I hit a crack or the ice broke under my blades and I got off balance and I wasnt able to come back from that," Hamelin told CBC. "It wasnt enough [time], there was two laps [left] in the race. Its unfortunate but I need to come back strong and be ready for the 500 metres." Later in the final, Victor An and Vladimir Grigorev thrilled the Russian crowd by winning gold and silver, respectively. Hamelin, who won gold in the 1,500-metre race on Thursday, was seeking his fifth career Olympic medal. While not his best event, Hamelin won three World Cup races this season in the 1,000m. Hamelin will now turn his attention to defending his Olympic gold medal in the 500m beginning with the heats on Tuesday (5:15 a.m. ET). "You have to come, you need to be strong and thatts what I will do," said Hamelin.dddddddddddd "I will come back on the ice tomorrow morning and make sure that Im ready to focus on the 500 metres and be ready to do good things in that distance." Two other Canadians, Charle Cournoyer, 22, of Longueil, Que., and Olivier Jean, 29, of Lachenaie, Que., also failed to qualify for the semifinals. Sochi hasnt been kind to the Canadian mens short track team. A gold-medal favourite in the 5,000m metre relay, the defending Olympic champions failed to qualify for the final on Thursday when François Hamelin — in similar fashion to his brother Charles — fell around the halfway point of the race. An and Grigorev took control of the final and were never really challenged. An, a former South Korea competitor who earned three gold medals at the 2006 Torino Games, won Saturday in 1:25.325. An became a Russian citizen in 2011. "I spent the whole last eight years for this medal," An said through a translator. "Thats why I cried." Grigorev made it a 1-2 finish for Russia, taking silver with a time of 1:25.399. Knegt Sjinkie of the Netherlands won the bronze medal in 1:25.611. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Mar 8 Mai - 07:58 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 8 Mai - 07:58 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    carpiste passionnés Index du Forum » On parle de tout Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation